Rindu

25/May/2014

1:13pm


My life has been way too busy lately and i can't tell if i like it or hate it! Hmm. Anyway, Happy weekend! Well, hello. It's been ages i didn't update my blog. I'm still me. The old me who always cry over little things and pretends that everything is okay. I feel like crying right now. I don't know what is up. I am so tired of being independent. I miss you, Ayah! Always & Forever. I don't even have half words to describe how much i miss you. You're the best! I think of you everyday. It hurts! But don't you worry. Your little girl here will always pray for you. Alright? Can't wait to see you in the afterlife. I hope you're resting peacefully. Allah loves you more. 

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HO4e4nCYBEo&list=RD8v_4O44sfjM&index=4

No comments:

Post a Comment